Due to the covid-19 outbreak across the country, the CFA has been mandated to cancel the Everly Brothers show on March 27th. While we are disappointed to cancel the performance, the safety of our patrons and staff must come first. We will try and re-schedule the concert for next season, but full refunds will be given as soon as the theatre re-opens sometime in April. Please follow these guidelines for ticket refunds:
- Online ticket sales will be refunded back to your credit card. This will be done by seat yourself, the vendor that you purchased the tickets from.
- Cash or refund checks will be available at our box office once the Pasco County School Board allows us to return to work.
The theatre office is closed, but please check our web site for any updates regarding this process. Thank you in advance for your patience as this process may take some time.
The Five Fold Mission:
1. To meet the educational needs of Pasco students by providing musical, dramatic, and cultural experiences that tie into ongoing classroom curriculum.
2. To serve as a professional quality performance and production venue for District drama, band, dance, and choral programs; presenting curriculum-based shows, recitals, and concerts.
3. To host presentations, ceremonies, and other special events for the District School system and Pasco County Government.
4. To be available for rental by local community-based performance organizations and other appropriate groups.
5. To present professional productions, concerts and other events to the public.